Interested in working with individuals with developmental disabilities? Work First, Inc. is looking for individuals who are dependable, creative, people oriented, attentive to detail, and are willing to be a contributing member of a team oriented organization.
● A high school diploma or GED
● A concern for people
● A desire to make a difference in someone's life
● An attention to detail
● A clean driving/criminal record
● Must be 18 years of age
● Health Insurance for full time employees
● Vacation and sick time accumulated on a monthly basis (according to the number of hours worked)
● 11 paid holidays
● Trainings offered: CPR, First Aid, Mandt, and College of Direct Support training
● Education training opportunities
● Mileage reimbursement
● Work week Monday to Friday
Work First, Inc. offers programs to adult individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities. WFI offers work experience for the purpose of increasing
work productivity, income, and community integration.
Work First, Inc. also offers training in adult daily living skills with a focus on activities concerning community involvement, self maintenance, and behavior issues. Each person receiving services from Work First will have an individual plan developed to match services with their needs.
Please contact us with questions.