Must be interested in working with individuals with developmental disabilities in pursuing their interests by seeking community opportunities, volunteer sites, senior activities, nature education, and other interactive opportunities in their community. Work First, Inc. is looking for individuals who are dependable, creative, people-oriented, attentive to detail, and willing to support the interests of individuals attending Work First, Inc.
- A high school diploma or GED
- A concern for people
- A desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- Attention to detail
- A clean driving/criminal record
- Must be 18 years of age
- Covid vaccinated
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation and sick time accumulated on a monthly basis (according to the number of hours worked)
- 12 paid holidays and 2 closure weeks
- Training offered: CPR, First Aid, Mandt, and College of Direct Support Training
- Education training opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work week Monday to Friday with some exceptions
For Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
Work First, Inc. offers programs to adult individuals with intellectual development disabilities. WFI offers work experience for the purpose of increasing work productivity, income, and community integration.
Work First, Inc. also offers training in adult daily living skills with a focus on activities concerning community involvement, self-maintenance, and behavior issues. Each person receiving services from Work First will have an individual plan developed to match services with their needs and interests. Please contact us with questions.